Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with a renowned international Law Firm who are recruiting for a Litigation Associate to join its global Legal team based in Belfast.
This team works across a range of major Litigation cases and transactions and focuses on the delivery of legal services to its clients.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity for a commercially minded Lawyer. Duties of the role include: -
- Issue spotting and report writing/drafting,
- Leading projects/teams,
- Quality controlling the work of more junior members of the team,
- Training junior team members,
- Carrying out BD and presenting directly to clients,
- Owning relationships with clients,
- Continuing to build your own expertise and the profile of the wider team through spending periods on secondment to clients (internal or external).
The ideal candidate will have the following: -
- A minimum of 4 years' experience within Litigation in a similar environment,
- Consistently demonstrate a professional manner with evidence of exceptional levels of judgement,
- Commercial awareness and critical thinking,
- Strong focus on detail and high levels of self-motivation,
- Proven ability to take ownership of own work,
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines,
- Strong relationship-building skills – a team player with the ability to establish credibility and inspire.
- Competitive salary depending on level of experience and skillset,
- A great range of benefits and initiatives on offer,
- A supportive and friendly environment with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
For a confidential chat about this role or any others, please contact Rebecca Conwell at Artemis Human Capital.