Legal Consultant, FTC
Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be exclusively representing an established compliance consultancy based in Belfast who are seeking to recruit a Legal Consultant to support their Head of Legal, in the sale and delivery of high quality, bespoke legal projects and client support contracts.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Solicitor or Barrister who is looking for something a little bit different and a change of direction in their career. This role will suit a commercially minded individual, who can demonstrate exceptional legal knowledge and skills as well as an established track record of client support and business development.
Responsibilities of the role include: -
- Providing legal advice, support and training to clients on the requirements of GDPR and related privacy legislation and data breaches,
- Drafting and reviewing data protection compliance documentation and contracts,
- Conducting full client audits when required to identify gaps in data management and protection and review data protection governance,
- Assisting with business development opportunities and building strong relationships with existing and new clients,
- Developing content for courses and training in collaboration with the MD and project manager.
This is an FTC maternity cover role, for between 6-9 months.
- You must be a Qualified Lawyer i.e. Solicitor or Barrister with established relevant experience in the Legal and/or Commercial environment,
- It is extremely desirable that you can demonstrate a knowledge of GDPR, Data Privacy, Compliance and Commercial Law,
- You should have excellent written and communication skills as well as the ability to successfully manage and interact with clients.
- You will be fully supported by the Head of Legal and have the benefit of working within a friendly team environment,
- You will have access to ongoing training programmes which will assist you in your continuing professional development,
- You will gain an extremely competitive salary within the marketplace and have the opportunity to work on something quite unique.
For a confidential chat about this role or any others, please contact Rebecca Conwell at firstname.lastname@example.org