Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be supporting our client, a homegrown, innovative food manufacturer as they seek to appoint a Key Account Manager who will also support new Product Development.
Our client who comes from humble beginnings, is now an award-winning, innovative, creative food manufacturer, with modern facilities and has diversified to produce a large portfolio of products both in NI that is exported to mainland UK and beyond.
The Key Account manager will have sole responsibility for the relationship management of one key client whilst managing the product development process. This is not just a regular key account management position; the successful applicant should have strong commercial awareness yet also an innovative approach to keep the product line fresh and relevant with market trends and presenting these ideas to the customer.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake the following duties within their role:
- Manage the business relationship for the customer, ensuring their portfolio of products are supported and all sales channels are exploited
- Identify potential sales opportunities that are in line with the customer's growth plans
- Ensure that the new product development procedure is always adhered to
- Manage the new product development process by engaging and communicating effectively with internal teams and presenting back to the customer in relation to cost, timeframes, tasting trails
- Ensure the development of products are created by using suppliers with appropriate credentials and raw materials
- Ensure the client receives the highest quality and standard of products that are compliant with all health and safety legislation
- Present sales figures and projected forecasts to internal departments on a regular basis to ensure the production and manufacturing teams are able to meet the demands for our client’s products.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate their knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification is a Food Science/ Business related background
- Minimum of 3 years working within the Foods industry specifically with a sales or NPD
- Minimum of 3 years working within a key account/ relationship management role
- Strong sales and commercial acumen with knowledge on profit margins
- Knowledgeable and update with current food trends within the industry to remain competitive in the NI and UK Market
- Fully flexible
******Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered ******
To discuss the role in confidence, please contact Laura Kearney on email@example.com or call 02892790922