Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be bringing a brand new opportunity to the market, our client are a dynamic construction company based in Lisburn who have created a brand new role within their finance team. As junior financial analyst, you will be entitled to a competitive salary, full training, hybrid working, & excellent scope for career progression!
Working within this role will allow you to be involved in a variety of aspects, including:
- Preparation & delivery of the company's monthly financial model.
- Working with company stakeholders to provide insightful analysis & recommendations.
- Assisting with the production & analysis of monthly reports.
Full training will be provided for this role, so no experience is required. However, you will ideally possess:
- A degree in accountancy & finance (or a related discipline) is essential.
- A passion for a career in finance.
- You will be driven & ambitious to learn and succeed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
This role is offering a second-to-none benefits package, including:
- A lucrative salary, up to £27,000 (DOE).
- Hybrid working.
- Full training provided.
- 31 days holiday.
- Private health care & life assurance policies.
- Future opportunity for study support.
To apply for this junior financial analysis job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.