Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with a renowned international Law Firm who are recruiting for an experienced Lawyer to join its global In-House Legal team based in Belfast.
This team includes a group of specialist contracts and technology Lawyers who work closely with the IT, Procurement, Legal Tech and Advanced Delivery teams to harness opportunities presented by technology and data analytics to solve legal problems in new ways.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity for a commercially minded Lawyer. Duties of the role include: -
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on high value, complex commercial contracts with suppliers (including technology contracts) and dealing with a diverse range of internal stakeholders.
- Advising on data privacy issues relating to commercial contracts and innovation projects.
- Advising on the legal and regulatory implications of the firm’s supply chain.
- Advising on the legal and regulatory implications of complex technology matters such as the firm’s legal tech and innovation investments and strategies.
- Tracking and monitoring commercial contract-related activity within the team and maintaining associated documentation.
- Developing, maintaining and advising on of risk management policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following: -
- 2:1 or above at degree level.
- Qualified lawyer with demonstrable corporate or commercial experience, ideally with between 1 – 7 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Experience of reviewing and drafting high value commercial contracts.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including liaising with clients and partners.
- A proven ability to work independently and proactively and take the lead in driving projects forward to completion.
- Self-motivation and ability to manage new and varied challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach and ability to work well in a team.
- Proficient IT skills, including the ability to edit and produce own contract drafting.
- Competitive salary which is dependent on level of experience and skillset,
- A great range of benefits and initiatives on offer,
- A supportive and friendly environment with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
For a confidential chat about this role or any others, please contact Rebecca Conwell at Artemis Human Capital.