In-House Commercial Lawyer
Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with an international professional services company who are recruiting for an experienced Lawyer to join their In-House Legal team based in Belfast.
This team is made up of Lawyers, Paralegals and Legal Professionals working for a wide range of clients from sectors such as Luxury brands, Banks, Manufacturing and more.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity for a commercially minded Lawyer. Duties of the role include: -
- The planning and execution of large, complex, and strategically significant client programmes,
- Understanding strategy to design and plan initiatives and to shape delivery,
- Mobilisation and leading cross-functional teams across client programmes,
- Driving and maintaining senior leadership and client engagement,
- Driving standardisation and best in class quality through the use of accredited framework and methodologies,
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies and taking action to implement them,
- Sharing relevant thought leadership and business insights with colleagues to enhance knowledge,
- Personally maintain strong professional relationships with key client stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have the following: -
- Legally qualified and 3 years + PQE,
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts preferably at an in-house legal department or leading law firm,
- Experience in project management and/or management consulting role. Knows the tools (e.g. change management, planning, risk management, strong communication),
- Proven strength in positions of leadership with the ability to mobilise, inspire and lead teams,
- Ability to promote new ideas and services by applying knowledge of the industry/sector and societal trends to create value for clients and broader stakeholders,
- Strong influencer who is highly competent at connecting across organisational, programme, and project levels,
- Comfortable working with, presenting to, and facilitating decisions among senior stakeholders.
- A highly competitive salary of up to £55k plus bonus,
- A hybrid working model with a focus on work life balance and a 9-5 culture,
- A great range of benefits and initiatives on offer,
- A supportive and friendly environment with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
For a confidential chat about this role or any others, please contact Rebecca Conwell at Artemis Human Capital.