We are delighted to be working with Ireland’s largest Energy provider who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Professional with strong systems & Business Process experience.
This is a senior position working at Group level, my client is investing €4bn in a programme to capture commercial opportunity. This is a varied role and the successful individual will be an excellent communicator with second to none presentation skills.
To be successful you will have experience of managing and leading large-scale business change. This role will develop a central team of multi-expertise people which will include partnering with key financial stakeholders across the business units.
Once the target operating model is established further invest and modernisation in finance systems which will support organisation growth and the overall finance strategy roadmap will be considered. This team will be key to supporting and progressing the design and implementation of this project.
- Standardisation of finance processes and controls across the organisation
- Data mapping and implement initiatives with supports data management
- Create alignment amongst finance managers
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Deliver complex and multi-dimensional projects across the Finance team
- Drive best practice in financial planning, reporting and analysis
- Qualified accountant with proven experience in accounting and analysis in a large or multi-divisional organisation
- Proven experience in reviewing business processes and identifying and implementing changes
- Experience of risk management
- Demonstrable experience of leading and developing high performing collaborative teams
- Previous experience of reporting and presenting to board or similar senior management level
- Six sigma or similar methodologies
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Cognos is a distinct advantage
The salary and benefits package will reflect the level and the responsibility and is designed to attract the best candidates in the market.