Artemis are delighted to be working with a Global powerhouse, to hire an experienced, strategic Head of AP to join their Belfast team.
Need to Knows:
- Strategic & Operational AP Management role
- Hybrid Working
- City centre location (when in the office)
- Market leading salary, bonus & benefits
- Lead an established & experienced AP Team
This Head of AP role will see the successful candidate lead an experience AP Team, supported by Team Leads as they deliver AP services across the global business in a shared services setting.
The Head of AP role is ideal for an experienced and accomplished AP Manager, keen to join a thriving, well established business with a reputation for excellent. The role will allow the post holder to take strategic control of the AP function for the business, as well as overseeing operational delivery.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the spectrum of the company to manage expectation, deliver to agreed SLA's and ensure compliance in a multi jurisdictional setting.
The successful applicant:
- An accomplished AP Manager with a minimum of 2-3 years current experience leading an AP Team
- Strong hands on AP experience in an operational setting
- Shared services experience
- Clear understanding of the appropriate control framework required in a P2P / AP setting
- Excellent track record of delivery in a fast paced SLA setting
- Confident, diplomatic communication style, with the ability to effectively manage the demands of stakeholders in multiple sites
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead effectively in a continuous improvement setting
If this Head of AP role feels like the right next step for you, please share your cv with our Associate Director Nicola McCallum, or get in touch for a totally confidential conversation about the role in more detail.
We are ACTIVELY shortlisting for this role so do not delay in expressing your interest.