Artemis Human Capital has been exclusively retained by one of Northern Ireland’s largest employers based in Belfast to appoint a Group Financial Controller.
Our client is a large and diverse Group of companies and require a commercially astute Group Financial Controller who has experience within a large organisation of over £75m turnover.
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director the role will involve:
- Ensuring the accurate and timely submission of all statutory accounts.
- ensuring strong accounting and reporting throughout the group, including overseeing and monitoring an effective control environment and providing strategic information and advice to the management team.
- Liaising with all external parties including auditors, supplier, and insurers.
- Producing Board Packs and standing over financial information.
- Assist in assessing any potential acquisitions and perform preliminary due diligence.
- Manage and motivate a small finance team and oversee performance of the finance function.
- Experienced accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has experience within a group of companies
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment with a highly commercial setting
- Ambitious and hard working
- Experience within retail or hospitality is highly desirable
Fantastic salary on offer for the right candidate. £65-80k plus bonus.
Please send your CV to Sarah Orange or Danielle McIlveen. Shortlisting after the Christmas holidays.