Our client are leaders in their Sector. They lead from the front and offer a great working environment and a market leading salary and package.
This would be a perfect role for a newly/recently qualified accountant.
- Accounting for all project expenditure across the Group.
- Close liaison with Project Managers to ensure regular review of project capex and opex against agreed budgets and reporting of variances monthly.
- Review of group department overheads monthly and reporting against forecasts and providing appropriate cost information and analysis to management.
- Assisting with the annual budgetary planning & monthly rolling forecasts (LBE) process for the Group’s project expenditure and department overheads.
- Interaction with internal and external auditors.
- Qualified Accountant
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Team player and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong IFRS experience
- Solid Analysis skills
- Be deadline driven
For further information, please contact Sinead Walsh.