Artemis are excited to be working with this leading NI business during an exciting period of growth, to recruit a Graduate Financial Reporting Analyst.
We are inviting applications from recent Graduates & Early Career Finance professionals who have already gained some experience in a commercial accounting setting, keen to develop a career within financial reporting & analysis.
This is a rare opportunity to work in one of the most dynamic areas of Management & Commercial Accounting and will provide a platform into a career that is both varied, dynamic and in increasing demand.
At a glance
- Competitive starting salary £23 -26k (doe)
- Working on sales reporting, data analysis and commercial analysis
- Exposure to Advanced excel & SAP Analytics
- Great opportunity to build Business Partnering experience
- Excellent mentor ship from game changing line managers
Typical duties will include:
- Support the Finance Business Partner with analysis, reporting
- Month end customer reporting.
- Market share reporting.
- Working with group to improve reporting tool
- Business partnering with various divisions on campaigns
- Alongside Finance Business Partner develop new and insightful sales and margin reporting.
- Assist sales team with reporting and analysis requests.
- Work with digital reporting manager to implement CRM tool
- Support with Sales budget and forecasts.
The ideal candidate:
- A Finance, data analytics or Business-based degree.
- Good IT skills – Excel, data entry and reporting
- Interest in reporting and analysis
- Ability to listen and understand information
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Presents information in a clear and concise manner
- Persistence to ensure actions are followed up
- Knows appropriate way of communicating with customers, peers and line managers and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates diplomatic interpersonal skills in all forms of communication with others
If this seems like the role for you, please share your cv with Associate Director, Nicola McCallum. We are actively shortlisting on this role with our client and will be setting up initial interviews in the coming week.