General Practice Solicitor – Larne
Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with a well-established, General Practice Law Firm based in Larne, who are recruiting for a General Practice Solicitor to join their specialist team and focus on Family & Matrimonial work.
A great opportunity for a General Practice Lawyer with good Family Law experience to join a Firm that specialises in this niche practice area. There is a significant workload set up for the successful candidate to run with from the start and the position will attract someone who is ambitious and keen to make a name for themselves in Family Law matters.
- Will ideally be between 2-5 years PQE; however all levels will be considered,
- Strong Family Law experience to include Children Order proceedings at all court tiers,
- A confident advocate and should be proficient with LAMs,
- Children’s Order and NIGALA panel membership will be advantageous but not essential.
- Good all round, General Practice experience to include Litigation and Criminal Law is also desirable,
- The successful candidate will be client facing and adaptable.
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience,
- Working in a Firm that specialises in Family Law, under a Director that is renowned in their field,
- Being part of a very busy office which places emphasis on culture.
For a confidential chat about this role or any others, please contact Rebecca Conwell at Artemis Human Capital.