Artemis Human Capital is excited to be working in partnership with a highly ambitious tech business in Belfast to appoint an experienced FP&A professional to join their high-performing finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director and working closely with the wider SMT, the FP&A Manager will be responsible for establishing and growing the FP&A function.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to undertake a meaningful role where you will have a direct impact on business growth, take ownership of the FP&A and business partnering function and eventually grow the team.
- Establish and grow the FP&A function
- Create weekly and monthly financial reporting function to help drive continuous improvement
- Producing forecasts, budgets and variance analysis
- Business partnering
- Analysis and presentation complex financial data to the business
- Develop, manage and maintain reports, financial models and dashboards
- Qualified Accountant /QBE / Part-qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel is essential alongside strong data analytics tools
- Highly proactive and driven
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of automation within a business setting
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Hybrid working and flexibility
- Clear career path
- Additional perks outlined upon application
To apply for this FP&A Manager job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.