Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working with a dynamic & successful financial services firm based in East Belfast as they expand their financial planning team. Due to continued growth, our client are looking for an experienced financial planning analyst to join their busy team. For this role, excellent communication skills & a strong background in financial services is pivotal for this role.
Working closely with the wider financial planning team & reporting to the client services manager, you will be involved across the following:
- Providing professional & efficient financial planning services to the firm's client portfolio.
- Assisting the team in management of the excellent client portfolio.
- Dealing with day-to-day client queries & aiming to resolve these as efficiently as possible.
- You will provide support in ongoing annual review service to firm clients.
- Assisting the team in developing strategic financial plans for clients.
The Remuneration Package...
This role is offering a generous remuneration package & also offers second to none scope for career progression and development. You will also be entitled to:
- A competitive salary of 25-33K (depending on experience).
- Study support for Level 4 Financial Planning qualification- includes financial support & study leave.
- Hybrid working (3/2 WFH split).
- Excellent training & development programme in place.
- Friday finish of 1pm.
- Generous benefits package.
- Good scope for career progression- the ability to progress quickly.
The Ideal Candidate...
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- 1-2 years experience in a financial planning background.
- Currently completing or interested in pursuing Level 4 Financial Planner qualification.
- Natural communicator.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Ambitious & driven attitude.
To apply for this financial planning analyst job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.