Artemis Human Capital has recently been retained by an exciting and ambitious software business in Belfast to appoint a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will entail a combination of hands-on accounting, strategic planning and input into commercial decisions.
This is a brand new position created as a result of continued success and significant scale-up plans and will suit an ambitious individual seeking progression to Finance Director within 2-3 years.
- Preparation of meaningful analysis to assist with strategic decisions
- Management of KPI reporting
- Financial analysis
- Business partnering with budget holders
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to the board
- Liaise with potential investors alongside with CEO
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of accounting processes
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Ability to influence the wider team
- Competitive salary (c£55K) + up to 15% bonus
- Hybrid working
- New offices in city centre location
- Clear path to FD
To apply for this Financial Controller job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.