Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working with a NI top 100 manufacturing business in the Newry area to appoint a hands-on Financial Controller to further bolster their experienced team.
This is a brand new role within the business, created as a result of continued growth and succession planning and will offer variety, autonomy and exposure to commercial projects.
Working closely with the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be highly driven and commercial with the ability to undertake a pivotal role within the company.
- Market leading salary (c.£70K)
- One day per week from home
- Life assurance
- Enhanced benefits
- Health care
- Early finish on Fridays
- Full ownership of the finance function to include month end reporting, budgeting, P&L, cash-flow and balance sheet forecasting
- Day to day management of the finance team
- Interrogation, preparation and presentation of financial information to the Finance Director
- Provide insight into business performance through regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Preparation of management information
- Business partnering
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Excellent commercial skills
- Previous management experience
- Experience within manufacturing or construction environment is essential
- Ability to present financial information to board level
- Confident and concise with the ability to challenge and influence decisions
To apply for this Financial Controller job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.