Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working exclusively with a successful retail group based in Belfast. As a result of continued growth and success they are eager to appoint an experienced Financial Controller to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience within an FC / Senior role. You will play a central role in the management of the finance function with responsibility for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management and financial reports and subsequent analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller eager to join a forward-thinking business.
- Maintenance of the financial records & systems for 5 group companies
- Daily management of company and group cash flow
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for all trading companies
- Preparation of quarterly reporting pack for Board with appropriate commentary
- Preparation of annual company and group projections
- Preparation of audit files and management of year-end audit
- Ensure compliance with banking covenants
- Liaise with banks, auditors, taxation authorities and other external agencies
- Management of a small team of support staff
- Supervise monthly VAT and payroll returns
- Assist the Finance Director with ad-hoc project work when required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Previous experience within an industry role
- Meticulous and detail orientated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous people management experience
- Salary will be between £45K-£50K (depending on experience)
- Modern and forward-thinking environment
- Car parking
To apply for this role please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan at Artemis Human Capital to discuss in confidence.