Financial Controller (exclusive)
Artemis Human Capital has partnered with a hugely innovative manufacturer based in Greater Belfast to appoint a commercial and driven Financial Controller to undertake a pivotal role within the business. Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will have full oversight of the finance function to include managing a small and experienced team.
This is a newly created role to help drive further growth and facilitate succession planning and is a superb opportunity for a commercially minded individual to join an exciting business with significant opportunity for progression.
- Oversee financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of month end and year end financial accounts
- Lead annual budgets and perform month end budget analysis to present to SMT
- Preparation of board reports
- Consolidation of group accounts ensuring adherence to IFRS
- Help to improve systems and procedures to drive efficiencies across the business
- Business partnering to help improve automation and implement ERP system
- Opportunity to get involved in a variety of interesting projects as the business continues to develop and grow
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Strong communication and analytical skills with experience of presenting to C-suite and board
- Strong systems experience
- Generous salary (depending on experience)
- Stock options
- Annual bonus of up to 15%
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible / hybrid working
To apply for this Financial Controller job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.