OKTO Technologies – Financial Controller
Artemis Human Capital is proud to be exclusively retained by OKTO Technologies to appoint a Financial Controller to join their fast-paced and dynamic team. This is a newly created position which has come about due to continued success and organic growth. This is an exciting time to join this ambitious company and to play a pivotal part in implementing their ambitious strategic plan over the coming years.
OKTO Technologies is a world class provider of smart building technology offering cutting edge solutions and unrivalled quality. Operating globally this indigenous Northern Ireland SME is led by an experienced team where innovation and quality are at the heart of everything they do.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity ideally suited to an ambitious and commercial accountant looking to make a first move into a Financial Controller position and be part of their high growth journey. This is a hands-on role, however you will also play a great part in the company’s strategy.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring cash-flow and forecasts
- Preparation and delivery of detailed Management Information and KPIs
- Contributing to the company’s financial strategy and decision making process
- Contributing to the costing of jobs and tenders
- Year-end statutory reporting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Hands-on experience within an industry role (ideally construction)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to senior management
- Driven and ambitious
- Hard working with an exceptional work ethic
- Team player
To apply for this opportunity please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.