Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working exclusively with a successful retail group based in Belfast. As a result of continued success they have a requirement for a Financial Controller to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant with at least 2-3 years PQE and will play a central role in the management of the finance function with responsibility for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management and financial reports and subsequent analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant looking for a step up into a Financial Controller role.
- Maintenance of the financial records & systems for 5 group companies
- Daily management of company and group cash flow
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for all trading companies
- Preparation of quarterly reporting pack for Board with appropriate commentary
- Preparation of annual company and group projections
- Preparation of audit files and management of year-end audit
- Ensure compliance with banking covenants
- Liaise with banks, auditors, taxation authorities and other external agencies
- Management of a small team of support staff
- Supervise monthly VAT and payroll returns
- Assist the Finance Director with ad-hoc project work when required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Precious experience within an industry role
- Meticulous and detail orientated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous people management experience
- Salary will be in the region of £45K (depending on experience)
- Modern and forward-thinking environment
- Car parking
To apply for this role please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan at Artemis Human Capital to discuss in confidence.