Artemis Human Capital are working exclusively with a growing SME based in Antrim. Our clients working with a range of clients throughout the UK.
You will work with and be mentored by an experienced Financial Director, if you work with strong individuals as you move through your career, it adds value and ensures that you will continually progress.
As an innovative business, they are focussed on growth, and they want to appoint a talented Financial Controller to join their team.
They offer cutting edge solutions to their clients and are considered the best in their sector.
With this in mind, they are looking for an individual who is technically and interpersonally strong, someone who is happy to work on projects and who has an interest in Technology.
The Financial Controller will play a critical role in assisting the Finance Director as the company experiences significant growth. This is such an exciting time to join the business.
- Preparation on management accounts and associated commentary
- Daily and monthly bank tasks
- Responsibility for VAT returns (UK & ROI)
- Management of Creditors and Debtor ledgers
- Monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet items
- Assist FD with annual accounts & tax returns
- Oversee travel and expense management.
- Submission of quarterly and annual business returns.
- Help implement a culture of continuous improvement
- Management of day-to-day financial tasks and internal controls
- Professionally Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Interest in Technology
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and internal controls
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Sage
- Competent in Microsoft Applications, especially excel
- A high level of self-motivation together with a willingness to learn new skills.
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to the job.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability work with minimum supervision, perform under pressure and remain highly effective.
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism creating a high level of customer satisfaction
In addition to a strong salary, this role has free on-site parking.
You will work in a supportive environment where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Please contact Sinead Walsh for further information.