Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working in partnership with a successful and dynamic construction business based in greater Belfast. As a result of steady growth and a strong pipeline of work, they are seeking to appoint a Financial Controller to join an excellent team and take full accountability for the finance function.
As Financial Controller, you will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the MD and overseeing a small but experienced finance team.
- Preparation and presentation of management accounts (to include balance sheet reconciliations)
- Bank reconciliations
- UK and ROI VAT and CIS returns
- Financial accounting to include journal entries, P&L reconciliations and financial analysis
- Preparation of year-end audit files and coordinating /liaising with external auditors
- Analysis of job costings
- Preparation of budgets
- Oversee and develop the finance team
- Weekly cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Experience within the construction sector is desirable
- Competitive salary (up to £50K)
- Company Pension
- Private Health Insurance
- Life cover
- On-site car parking
- A personable and welcoming culture
To apply for this Financial Controller job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.