Artemis are working with a fantastic client based in Lisburn who are looking to add a financial analyst to their team. This is a brand new role within the company & they are looking for someone who has previous experience working in a similar role who is already pursuing or interested in pursuing their accountancy qualification. Our client would also be open to considering a recent accountancy or finance graduate who is passionate about a career in finance, has an excellent attitude & eagerness to learn.
Roles & Responsibilities...
- Analysis of monthly reports.
- Assisting stakeholders make key business decisions based on financial analysis.
- Delivery of the monthly financial planning model.
This is a brand new position within the company, & therefore this role is open to evolve and change over time. A full job description can be given upon application.
The Ideal Candidate...
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess:
- A degree (or equivalent) in accountancy or finance.
- Previous experience in a similar role is not essential but highly desirable.
- Currently pursuing your accounting qualification (or interested in pursuing).
- Passion for a career in finance.
- Eagerness to learn & develop.
- Excellent communicator.
This role is offering a lucrative benefits package, which includes:
- A competitive salary- 25-30K per annum (DOE).
- Hybrid working.
- Study support.
- Private health care & life assurance from day 1 in the company.
- Excellent opportunity for development & progression.
- Full training.
To apply for this financial analyst job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.