Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working exclusively with an innovative technology business. Over the last 12 months, the company has experienced exponential growth and as a result require a Finance Operations Manager to oversee the transactional finance team, focusing on automating processes to improve controls and efficiencies.
This is a newly created position within the team offering the successful candidate an opportunity to shape & develop the scope of the role going forward.
- Managing the daily workflow of the team
- Ensuring adherence to deadlines and assignment requirements
- Influencing change within the team
- Ensuring the team deliver on key SLAs & KPIs through effective leadership
- Implementing efficiencies & improvements to processes
- Producing ad-hoc reports and analysis to help support business decisions
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Automation of sales order process
- Previous experience of leading a transactional finance team and knowledge of accountancy process
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Ability to highlight and challenge relevant issues
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Advanced Excel user
- Previous experience of Business Information tools
- Competitive salary (up to £50K)
- Health care, pension, generous holidays
- Hybrid working
To apply for this Finance Operations Manager job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.