Finance Manager (Third Sector)
Artemis Human Capital has been retained by a well established charity to appoint a Finance Manager on an initial 7 month fixed term contract (with the strong possibility of extension or permanent contract). Working as part of the Senior Management Team and reporting to the MD and the Board of Directors, the Finance Manager will undertake a key role, leading on financial management and overseeing the organisation’s finance team.
- Control and manage all financial systems (sales, purchase, nominal ledgers, and payroll)
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts, investigate variances from budget and report on financial performance to the MD and Board of Directors
- Oversee credit control and cash flow management process, advising on and implementing agreed actions
- Prepare annual accounts for audit
- Carry out internal control function, ensuring the suitability and operation of controls within the organisation
- Manage and review insurance cover for the organisation.
- Provide effective and flexible financial information to support both strategic and everyday decision making
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant with at least 3 years relevant industry experience
- Ability to recognise strategic difficulties and advise the Board and Senior Team accordingly
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to report succinctly on financial matters
- Ability to set, monitor and control budgets
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- 35 days annual leave PLUS 8 stat days
- Generous pension contribution
- Immediate start (initial 7 month FTC with likelihood of extension)
- Possibility for permanent contract
To apply for this Finance Manager job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.