Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working in partnership with an award-winning business to appoint a Finance Manager to join their team in Belfast. This a new role created to support ongoing expansion within the finance team and continued growth in the wider business both organically and through acquisition.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and leadership of the finance team. You will also be closely involved in project type work in relation to ongoing growth plans.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts, including KPI reporting and commentary to explain key trends, for review by the Finance Director
- Month on month analysis in conjunction with the commercial team
- Management and post of month end accruals, deferred income, prepayments and accrued income
- Preparation of the bad debt provision supported by the credit control team
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register and making the required postings to the finance system on a regular basis
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience of financial reporting and managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical financial reporting skills with FRS 102
- Excellent salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Excellent opportunities for progression
To apply for this opportunity please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.