Artemis Human Capital has been exclusively retained by ABL Group to appoint a strategic and hands-on Finance Director.
ABL Group, part of Global Risk Partners (GRP), is a highly regarded insurance broker and risk advisor with strong core values and a culture of integrity. Since inception the company has enjoyed significant success and have exciting plans to continue their growth journey throughout the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to a UK based Group Finance Business Partner but with a strong line into the local Senior Management Team you will play a key role in the future success of the business.
- Full oversight of the finance function to include management and statutory accounts
- Monthly reporting to the CEO and wider executive team
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and planning process
- Treasury functions
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Standard and ad hoc reporting to the UK
- Overseeing local finance functions such as purchase ledger, bank reconciliations, payments and receipts
- Day to day management of a highly regarded finance team in Belfast and across subsidiaries
- Providing support to the business through periods of change, growth and acquisitions
- In addition, the business is part of a UK based Group that has recently been acquired by a large US broker, so the successful candidate can expect some exciting challenges as the business is integrated into its new parent
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous experience within the insurance sector is highly desirable although not essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- The business has subsidiary offices in Ireland so experience of multi-site reporting is beneficial
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Competitive salary (£75K-£80K)
- Modern city centre offices
- Excellent culture
To apply for this Finance Director job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.