Artemis Human Capital is delighted to have partnered with a hugely successful manufacturing business to appoint a Finance Director.
Reporting to the MD, the Finance Director will take full ownership for the finance function whilst undertaking a hands-on role to assist the business in achieving their overall objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing team and will be ideal for an experienced Financial Controller eager to step up into a Finance Director role.
- Preparation and presentation of financial reports and KPI’s to MD and board
- Preparation of financial statements and management accounts to include P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statement, analysis and commentary
- Providing advice and guidance on financial strategy to the SMT
- Preparation of funding applications when required
- VAT, CIS Tax and Intrastat Returns, all HMRC compliance
- Preparation and of board packs and attendance at Board Meetings
- Assist with system implementation
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience of working within manufacturing / FMCG is highly desirable
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work within a busy and fast-paced environment
To apply for this Finance Director job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.