Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be retained by local success story Camden Group, a long established and market leading manufacturer of uPVC products. Renowned for their innovation and sustainability, they have won numerous awards to solidify their reputation as an industry leader.
Since inception Camden Group has enjoyed consistent organic growth with further exciting plans afoot. To help them achieve their objectives they are seeking to appoint a hands-on yet strategic Finance Director to join their fast paced, high-energy team in Antrim.
Reporting to the business owner and Board of Directors, the Finance Director will have full accountability for the Finance function and will play a pivotal role in the future growth of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for a seasoned Financial Controller with relevant sectoral experience seeking a step up into a Finance Director role.
- Provide monthly performance reporting and KPI’s to directors with insightful analysis into business performance and opportunities for improvement
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements and monthly management accounts to include P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statement, analysis and commentary
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy
- Preparation and retrospective review of daily and weekly cash flow forecasts
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Preparation of integrated projections to include P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Preparation of funding applications when required
- VAT, CIS Tax and Intrastat Returns, all HMRC compliance
- Preparation and Distribution of monthly Board Meeting Pack and attendance at Board Meetings
- Dealing with Insurance requirements for the Group in conjunction with Site Managers and Health & Safety Manager
- Potentially implement a standard costing system if considered a requirement in the future
- Lead the implementation of live inventory calculation system
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Inquisitive and analytical with a desire to be involved in the full accounts production process
- Excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience of working within manufacturing / FMCG is highly desirable
- Flexible and adaptable with strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial vision
- Strong communication skills
To apply for this Finance Director job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.