Artemis Human Capital has been exclusively retained by a highly commercial company to appoint an exceptional Finance Director with experience of scaling a business. With ambitious growth plans for the island of Ireland this is a great time to join the company at this exciting juncture.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director the main purpose of the role will be to oversee all financial aspects of company strategy and take responsibility for the flow of financial information to the board and, where necessary, external parties such as investors or financial institutions.
- Monthly reporting to Board of Directors on all finance related topics
- Oversee preparation and communication of monthly, quarterly and annual financial information with full analysis and commentary on all variances against budget
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for funders, and company board of directors
- Overall responsibility for annual statutory accounts, audit and compliance
- Oversee completion of all company tax returns
- Lead and manage the annual budgetary process
- Formulate financial targets, develop financial budgets and forecasts in accordance with the strategy determined by the board
- Assess financial performance against both the annual budget and company’s long-term strategy and present to the board and make recommendations
- Lead all banking relationships in terms of initial negotiation of finance together with management of ongoing relationships and renewal processes etc
- Provide financial support and due diligence on all possible M&A, Investment and JV opportunities.
- Prepare and present analysis of various business opportunities
- An experienced finance director who is keen to progress to a broader commercial role
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- A proven track record of scaling a business
- A strong negotiator who has led high level commercial negotiations
- Highly motivated and energetic
This is a genuinely fantastic career opportunity so a swift response is recommended. Please apply via the link below.