Artemis Human Capital has recently been retained by a scaling tech business based in Belfast to appoint a Finance Director. The business is going through rapid expansion and requires a hands-on yet strategic FD to assist with their growth plans.
Our client is willing to consider a seasoned Financial Controller who is ready to make a first move into a Finance Director position.
Due to exciting plans afoot, this requirement is urgent with a July start at the latest.
This is a big opportunity with the opportunity for profit share.
- Oversee the finance function to include financial and management reporting, budgeting, P&L, cash-flow and balance sheet forecasting
- Help drive commercial and operational performance
- Provide insight into business performance through regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Provide support and due diligence on potential M&A, investment and JV opportunities
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Ambitious and hard working
- Excellent financial reporting skills
- Ability to liaise with external stakeholder such as banks, investment committees and funders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Competitive salary (up to £80K)
- Bonus commensurate with experience
- Significant scope for development and career advancement
- Exciting role within a scaling business
To apply for this Financial Director job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.