Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working exclusively with a highly successful and fast-paced business based in Belfast.
As a result of continued growth, the business is eager to appoint an ambitious and driven Finance Business Partner to undertake a newly created and key role within the finance team.
This is a superb opportunity for a commercially minded individual with the ability to lead commercial negotiations, drive business performance and support strategic decision making across the business.
- Overseeing the finance function to ensure accurate KPI and financial reporting
- Work closely with the MD reviewing and challenging business performance trends
- Contribute to the strategic development of the business
- Identify financial challenges and strategically influence them to deliver financial targets
- Provide due diligence and support on possible acquisition and investment opportunities
- Drive business performance
- Production of high-quality financial reports and analysis for key stakeholders
- Drive investment plans and budget/forecasting process
- Manage and monitor profitability
- Implement and maintain financial controls and systems
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Demonstrable experience of advising and supporting senior management with business decisions
- Strong business partnering and negotiation skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Ability to drive change and implement improvements
- Ability to operate at both strategic and granular level
To apply for this opportunity please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.