Artemis Human Capital has recently partnered with an exciting infrastructure business to appoint a highly commercial and driven Finance Business Partner to join an experienced finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director the Finance Business Partner will play a key role in the budget and forecasting process whilst working with budget holders to ensure that the business area has robust financial information to support effective decision making.
This is a highly commercial role and an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a truly excellent business with clear scope for advancement.
- Preparation of monthly management information & analysis
- KPI analysis
- Forecasting and financial modelling
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts in line with the company's strategic plan
- Management of cash-flow, banking relationships and working capital
- Producing cash-flow forecasts
- Business partnering with the senior management team and external stakeholders
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Hands-on and proactive approach
- Excellent salary
- On-site car parking
- Commercial and progressive role
- Top-tier business
To apply for this Finance Business Partner job please click on the link below or contact Stephen Cunningham to discuss in the strictest confidence.