Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with this leading client services business based in Belfast city centre, for a Finance Assistant to join their growing Accounts Team
- Circa £19,000 - £20,000
- Exceptional career development opportunities
- Work from Home / Office Hybrid
- Ideal for early stage finance professional / Graduate
This Belfast based business has a real reputation for excellence and offers genuine career progression within a fast paced, commercial setting.
If you are a recent Graduate or school leaver, keen to take your first step in an Accounts Administration role with a great business, then this could be the role for you!!
- Accounts administration support for a busy team
- Management of incoming cash & cheques
- Supporting the AP team
This role will be suited to an early career accounts administrator. Recent School leavers or Graduates interested in taking their first step in an accounting role would also be welcomed. Full training is provided and the role will be a varied, carrying out a range of Accounts Administration duties, supporting a vibrant, busy team.
The successful candidate:
- Accounts Administrator with around 1 years experience in a busy office setting
- OR Recent school leaver / Graduate with an interest in business & finance
- Positive work ethic, attitude and good grammar are key factors for success
- Keen eye for detail and ability to work accurately to deadline
- A high degree of IT literacy, particularly MS excel
- Professional communication style
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
In the first instance please send your CV to Nadine Savage via the link or on LinkedIn.
Your CV will not be released nor will your profile be discussed with a future employer without your express permission.