Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working in partnership with a highly innovative and evolving business who are driving a lot of change and have established themselves as a true market leader within the FMCG sector. This is a newly created role within their high performing finance team due to a continued period of growth.
Working closely with the FC, this role will involve:
- Variance analysis.
- Business partnering.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist FP&A Manager with undertaking commercial due diligence on M&A.
- You will be on your journey to becoming a qualified accountant – ideally part qual or working towards this (ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Systems savvy.
- Driven and ambitious.
- Strong starting salary and bonus.
- Genuine career progression path from the outset.
- Gain fantastic exposure within a thriving, commercial setting.
- Hybrid working.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Private healthcare and company pension.
For further information on this position please get in touch with Kelsey Rouse at Artemis Human Capital.