Artemis Human Capital was established in 2014 and is a market leader in both executive and professional recruitment. We have a strong track record of recruiting at all levels across Finance, Financial Services, Legal, HR, and Business Services. In mid-2020 we took Private Equity investment from Whiterock Finance to facilitate our growth plans and to expand our service lines and the geographies in which we operate.
Our mission is to add value to the recruitment process by building long term strategic partnerships and understanding the commercial and personal objectives of our clients.
We have a proven track record in business-critical appointments and have fostered robust working relationships with many of Northern Ireland’s Top 100 companies as well as start-ups and SMEs. Our relationships are built upon a foundation of shared values which are integrity, honesty, transparency, respect, and trust.
Due to growth and increased demand for our services we are delighted to be recruiting for an Executive Search Consultant to join our existing team.
Working closely with the Managing Partner the role will focus on Senior Hires across Business Services. We specialise in business-critical executive roles including but not limited to: HR Director, Managing Director, CFO/Finance Director, General Manager, Operations Director, Head of Sales, Marketing Director.
We also have extensive experience and demand for senior management positions across HR, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Marketing.
- Establishing robust relationships with existing clients and developing new relationships through partaking in networking events, forums, and business development activities.
- Take time to understand the commercial objectives, obstacles, and competition of our clients.
- Proactively source for and identify talent across the UK and Ireland using various bespoke databases and tools at our disposal as well as publications, LinkedIn and other form of social media.
- Liaise with clients to ascertain the full requirements of a role and also to establish the culture of an organisation in order to match the personal profile of candidates effectively. We place a great emphasis on Psychometric testing and have capability in house to perform various assessments where appropriate.
- Provide excellent candidate care, ensuring that all candidates are kept up to date with processes in a timely manner and feedback is provided along the way.
- Manage the entire recruitment process from start to finish.
- Liaise effectively with the marketing department to devise bespoke recruitment campaigns and advertisements.
- Experienced within traditional recruitment, executive search, or in-house recruitment wherein you have dealt with senior hires.
- Accustomed to dealing with c-suite candidates and clients.
- Experience of dealing with Private Equity firms is desirable.
- A high degree of commercial acumen.
- Ideally degree qualified but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of commercial acumen.
- A desire to succeed and excel.
- Ability to think on your feet and challenge the status quo.
- Work well as part of a team - our culture is essential to our success.
- Always operate with integrity and discretion.
Excellent basic salary dependent upon experience. Generous bonus/commission structure.
Generous holiday entitlement.
Early finish on a Friday.
Autonomy and support.
The opportunity to work with a dynamic and highly experienced team.
Please call Sarah Orange for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand that you may currently be working for a competitor therefore please be assured that discretion is guaranteed.