Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be assisting our client as they seek to appoint an experienced Estimator to join their existing team.
Our client is an industry leader in their field, providing specialized services to customers, embracing the latest technological advances to ensure the highest standards and efficiencies are maintained whilst supporting global brands.
The successful applicant will work alongside an existing team of professionals in providing a consultative plan when dealing with each individual customer.
You will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Advise customers on individual costings
- Liaise with customers in relation to their individual plan and provide accurate updates to external organisations
- Act as the main point of contact between the customer and internal departments and external parties ensuring the customer is updated throughout the process
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and experiences:
- Minimum of 5 GCSES including maths and English grades A*-C
- Exceptional working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
- Adhere to internal processes to always ensure accuracy and compliance
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Minimum of 12 months experience working within the Motor trade industry
OR Minimum of 12 months experience working within the car insurance industry
***Please note preference will be given to those applicants who meet the desirable criteria***
To discuss this role confidentiality please call Laura Kearney 02892790920, alternatively to can email Laura@artemis-humancapital.com