Documents Checker (Night Shift)
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be supporting our client, an internal organisation that operates within the professional services industry as they seek to appoint a Document Checker to join their existing team.
The successful applicant will join a leading global firm, widely recognised for their professionalism, client base and bespoke solutions and in turn will play a key role in providing this value-added service to their international client base.
You will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Proofread a wide range of professional legal documents for spelling, sense and grammar in accordance with client requirements, ensuring the highest standard of documentation
- To ensure that the quality of documentation is in line with the expectations of the organisational and quality standards
- To provide clarity on queries from internal and external stakeholders as required
- To provide advice for clients regarding the use of English language or house style issues and editing documents to improve readability if requested
- To effectively utilise CRM system to manage personal workload, adding updates and pertinent information in real time to facilitate smooth execution/handover on ongoing projects
- To be flexible in undertaking these duties and any other duties as required
To be considered for this position applicants must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English grades A*- C
- Experience working within a professional office environment with proof-reading duties
- Experience working with professional documents
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication and a passion for the English language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Capable and committed to working night shift patterns form 10:30pm to 9am
***Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered***
To apply please email your CV to Laura@artemis-humancapital.com at your earliest convenience. Our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Laura Kearney will be in contact to discuss your experience.