Credit Controller (Exclusive)
£ Competitive + Bonus
Artemis Human Capital are delighted to be working exclusively with a trusted client of ours in the search for their next Credit Controller.
Our client is a highly successful, innovative business in the manufacturing sector. This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a growing and driven business who are ahead of the curve within their industry.
The role will play an essential role in the finance function and will involve:
- Responsible for contacting allocated debtor accounts to ensure that these accounts are maintained and debt is kept to a minimum.
- Inputting BACs, cash sales and credit card payments to system and reconciling.
- Maintaining customer records and ensuring they are correct, and amendments are made when required – addresses, telephone numbers.
- Opening new customer accounts, ensuring that processes are conducted correctly and credit limits and reports on potential new customers have been reviewed and adhered to.
- Collating data and reporting on debtor accounts.
- Establish and maintain strong, trusting relationships with customers.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working within credit control – preferably B2B.
- Confident communicator who can liaise professionally and in a personable manner.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining excellent relations with customers.
- Time management and organisation.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills – Excel.
- £28,000-£32,000 + bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working arrangements – our client can offer 25-40 hours dependent on personal needs and can offer a condensed working week.
- Excellent career progression opportunities within the business.
For further information on this position please contact with Kelsey Rouse at Artemis Human Capital.