Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be assisting our client, a global manufacturing organisation that provides high quality, bespoke specialised products to commercial organisations on an international scale.
The successful applicant will join a highly professional organization steeped in commercial history spanning over 70 years, an organisation that has a reputation and passion for quality, technological advances, and a talented workforce.
This role will require a professional individual who is highly organised, polished, and has a solid working history within credit control position with a degree of payroll processing experience.
You will be required to undertake the following day to day duties:
- Ensure accurate allocation of cash to customers accounts
- Chase outstanding payments from debtors using a variety of channels
- Liaise with internal departments to provide accurate updates in relation o outstanding invoices
- Ensure the sales process has been completed accurately to minimise potential credit risk to the organisation
- Ensure prompt communication with the debtor in relation o outstanding balance
- Complete financial transactions daily as required using internal banking systems
- Other duties are required
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a credit control position within a large professional office environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience completing payroll duties
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including maths and English Grades A*-C
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including V-Lookup, formulas, and Pivot tables
- Highly organized, diligent, and able to work with minimal supervision
Why this role?
- Permanent position with quick turnaround
- Opportunity to work for an organisation with a global reach
- Early finish Friday
- Excellent holiday entitlement
To discuss this role confidentiality please call Laura kearney 02892790920, alternatively to can email Laura@arttemis-humancapital.com