Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working exclusively with a highly successful and locally owned FMCG business in mid-Ulster to appoint an experienced Cost Controller. This is a new role created as a result of continued growth to help support new product development and provide financial insights to the wider business.
This is a pivotal role within the business and as such requires a detail orientated accountant with significant costing experience and the gravitas to oversee the cost management function whilst liaising closely with the General Manager and production team.
- Oversee all product costings to including Bill of Materials, costing and controls
- Prepare, analyse and report weekly and monthly gross margin analysis
- Challenge individuals when required
- Implement commercial procedures / changes to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Liaise closely with the General Manager and production teams to offer financial and costing insight
- Develop KPI reporting for each department
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets
- Qualified accountant or QBE
- Must have strong costing experience within a FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of volumes, wastage and margins
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and challenge individuals
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent salary (up to £60K)
- On-site car parking
- Some flexibility
- Opportunity to shape and grow the role
To apply for this Cost Controller job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.