Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working with a leading Belfast accountancy practice in their search to appoint an ambitious Corporate Tax Senior Manager to their team. This role will work closely with the firm’s local portfolio of clients & offers excellent scope for career progression, as well as an impressive suite of benefits to the successful candidate.
Working closely with the firm’s corporate tax team & senior management you will be involved across the following areas:
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for a portfolio of clients.
- Assisting with the management of the corporate tax team & delegation of work.
- Working across advisory & compliance projects.
The Ideal Candidate…
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- CTA or ACA qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Knowledgeable & experienced across Corporate Tax.
- Coming from a Big 4/Top 6 background is preferred although this is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Remuneration Package…
This firm offers an impressive remuneration package which includes:
- A strong starting salary of £60-70,000 per annum (negotiable DOE).
- An impressive bonus structure.
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible start/finish times.
- Free car parking.
- Excellent scope for future progression & career development.
- Working with an enviable local client base.
- Second-to-none company culture.
To apply for this Corporate Tax Senior Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.