Compliance Monitoring Officer – 6 month FTC
Artemis Human Capital is currently working with a leading financial services business eager to appoint Compliance Monitoring Officer to join their team in Belfast. Reporting to the Compliance Manager you will participate in Compliance Monitoring of the UK business to measure compliance with regulation and internal procedures.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, preference will be given to candidates with little / no notice period.
- Regular monitoring of various disciplines within the business to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and internal procedures
- Collate and analyse out-puts from various disciplines and producing relevant data/reports to senior management
- Ensure all issues identified via monitoring are actioned
- Regular review of the compliance monitoring calendar to ensure content reflects current rules and regulations
- Maintenance of monitoring records and relevant compliance folders
- AML checks via Smartsearch and assisting the business complete customer due diligence
- Daily review of FCA news and publications and reporting any issues identified to compliance team
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a UK regulated financial services environment
- Degree or Masters in Business, Finance, Economics or a similar discipline
- A high level of initiative and enthusiasm, a problem solving attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Proficient IT skills particularly MS Excel
To apply for this opportunity please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.