Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working exclusively with an established and well-known group of companies based in Greater Belfast. They have an urgent requirement for a hands-on Company Accountant to oversee the finance function and work closely with the Managing Director. Our client has ambitious growth plans and as such is eager to appoint an individual who is keen to grow and develop their career in line with the growth of the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly P&L
- VAT returns (NI & ROI)
- Processing payroll
- Liaising with banks and managing relationships
- Invest NI grants/Inter-trade Ireland (support with grant applications)
- Oversee a small accounts department
- Experienced management accountant or Financial Controller
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- Experience with sage line 50 is desirable
- Competitive salary (£40-50k depending on experience)
- Role is office based however, our client is willing to accommodate 1 day per week from home
- Career growth opportunities
- Broad role
To apply for this Company Accountant job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.