Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with a top tier Commercial Irish Law Firm based in Belfast City Centre. This Firm is looking to recruit a Commercial Litigation Solicitor, to join its market leading Dispute Resolution team.
An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Disputes Solicitor to join this expanding team. The successful candidate will: -
- Work alongside a team of market leading specialists, where you will gain exposure to the highest quality of work.
- Be providing legal advice to companies from all industry sectors, specifically in relation to defamation, reputation management and data protection.
- Gain experience in niche and rewarding areas of the Law to include Intellectual Property, Media and Technology Disputes etc.
- A minimum of 3+ years PQE (E&W or NI) within a large or medium Corporate Law Firm.
- Experience advising on contentious Media and Data Protection issues.
- An interest in developing knowledge in the various practice areas.
- Excellent drafting skills, solid technical knowledge and good interpersonal ability.
- Strong communication, client management and business development skills.
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced and innovative environment.
A market leader with a good range of top quality work,
A supportive and collaborative environment,
Extensive range of benefits.
For a confidential chat about this role or any others, please contact Rebecca Conwell at Artemis Human Capital.