Artemis Human Capital has been exclusively retained by a market leading SME based in Northern Ireland. Our client is going through a period of significant growth and investment and require an experienced Commercial Finance Director to take them through the next phase of their evolution.
The role will involve working closely with the Managing Director and investors to drive growth both organically and via acquisition.
Broadly the role will involve: -
- Be instrumental in post-acquisition integration of systems and cultures
- Lead and manage a well-established finance team
- Work closely with investors and advisors to achieve projected EBITDA
- Provide financial support and due diligence on all possible M&A, Investment and JV opportunities.
- Prepare and present analysis of various business opportunities
- Negotiating commercial contracts with new clients
The candidate: -
- Experienced finance director looking for a Commercial Finance Director position
- Qualified accountant
- Hands on experience of acquisitions and disposals
- Experience of financial modelling for appraisal and valuation purposes
This is a very exciting role and lucrative role and represents more than a job for the right candidate.
Salary plus share options will be an option for the right candidate.
To apply: -
Please contact Sarah Orange
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the role a NDA will be required and limited information will be provided until that point.