Commercial Accountant (Lead role)
Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working in partnership with a thriving business that has grown exponentially even during this challenging time. Having doubled their turnover in the last 12 months and with further growth plans in place, they are eager to appoint a commercially minded and ambitious Accountant.
Working alongside the senior management team, the Commercial Accountant will oversee the finance function as well as undertaking a strategic role to help shape growth within the business.
This is an ideal time to join this innovative company offering significant scope for progression.
- Overseeing the finance team and managing the day-to-day finance function
- Liaising and negotiating with banks and funders
- Financial modelling for potential funding requirements
- Liaising with both internal and external key stakeholders in relation to operational and financial matters
- Preparing forecasts and budgets
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with and influence senior management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercially minded
- Excellent salary and fantastic benefits
- Significant scope for development and progression
- Inclusive and supportive culture
To apply for this opportunity please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.