Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working with AIB to appoint an ambitious and driven Relationship Manager to join their highly successful Business Banking team during an exciting period of growth.
Managing a small portfolio of SME's across a breadth of sectors, the Relationship Manager will act as the primary guardian over the banking relationship ensuring delivery of excellent customer service whilst focusing on generating new to bank business.
- Managing a small portfolio of SME Business Banking customers
- Undertake regular customer meetings to deepen understanding and partnership approach
- Involvement in customer reviews where required
- Identify new to bank business opportunities
- Preparation of credit lending applications
- Contribute to the delivery of the overall strategic growth plan by maintaining and promoting the SME brand presence across the NI business community
- Work collaboratively across the wider banking group
- Proven track record in business customer relationship management
- Ability to identify new to bank business opportunities
- Commercially minded and target driven
- Previous credit experience with the ability to critically assess and structure new lending applications
- Ability to work either individually or as part of a team in order to execute a strategic plan which delivers and sustains growth
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both in writing and verbally
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits to include generous holidays, pension and childcare vouchers
- Hybrid / remote working
- Excellent development and training
To apply for this Business Banking Relationship Manager job please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.