Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working exclusively with Pacem Financial Advisory to appoint a Business Administrator to join a highly regarded and welcoming team.
Pacem Financial Advisory is a boutique Financial Planning & Accountancy business with over 500 clients across the firm. Founded in 2016, with a team of 7 people they have enjoyed significant growth both organically and through acquisition and now have a team of 16 people. They specialise in the SME market and pride themselves on delivering quality advice and excellent client service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and polished administrator eager to undertake a broad role to include general administration, front of house and marketing with scope for career advancement.
- Meeting, greeting and welcoming clients and other business visitors into the office
- Ensure the office environment sets a great impression with all visitors to the office
- Answering & forwarding incoming calls
- Corporate hospitality management (including administering the corporate season tickets with Liverpool Football Club)
- Supporting directors and office management in the smooth running of the business
- Support with the preparation and analysis of management information for team metrics, business metrics and management meetings.
- Support with HR and personnel management.
- Help support and maintain accurate client records on back-office systems, platforms and any other IT systems.
- Helping maintain and manage client accounts.
- Liaising with investment platforms and managing set-up and updates.
- Marketing the business to include E-newsletters, updating website, updating social media platforms, organising client Christmas gifts, maintaining the database
- Previous experience of undertaking a broad role within a professional services environment
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Eager to learn and develop
*A full job description will be provided to shortlisted candidates*
To apply for this opportunity please click on the link below or contact Laura Haggan to discuss in the strictest confidence.