Artemis Human Capital is exclusively recruiting on behalf of a leading SME who are market leaders within their industry. Our client is a highly profitable business with ambitious growth plans.
This is a varied role and the successful individual will be joining our clients at a very exciting time. They are going through a growth phase and they have an immediate need for a Bookkeeper to join their established Finance team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper who looking to take the next step in their career.
The finance department is responsible for meeting financial reporting and control and assisting other departments in achieving targets and adding value.
As part of the wider Finance Team, you will work collaboratively and learn from your team.
In addition to this being a varied role, there is a great working environment where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Data entry and management of company ledgers
- Generating reports from ledger
- Credit control
- Stock control
- Cash control
- Fixed asset control
- Sage 50 Accounts experience
- Good working knowledge of VAT
- Knowledge of asset finance
- Experience of hospitality and tourism
- Experience of motor vehicle rental and retail
- Accounting Technician qualification
- Valid clean driving licence
- Valid passport
- Collaborative working style
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Please contact Sinead Walsh via the link for further information on this exciting opportunity.